Thursday, August 4, 2011

On the way to class

This is the view that I have as I come out of Kralingse Zoom metro station.  It is a good thing that Erasmus advertises itself so well because I wasn't really sure which way I ought to go when I came out until I saw the giant logo on the Erasmus building.


The pond is full of at least three kinds of ducks.  There is also a blue heron and some sea gulls and there is at least one rabbit that appears to live nearby because he is often out eating by the pond.  There is also a family of what I assume are Eurasian Coots.  There are six little babies who follow their mother around and make little peeping noises at her and she dives under and brings up little bits of stuff and feeds it to them.  It is mighty cute.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment