Monday, February 20, 2012

This is not an edifying post

When I opened up my email this morning, there was a new post from the "Stuff Dutch People Like" blog.  I thought you  guys might appreciate it.  It is not edifying.  It is weird.  It is terrible.  As much as I try to remember, I don't know that I can prove the story's premise from first-hand experience although I may just be repressing it.

To see the story, click here: Stuff Dutch People Like--

(Keep in mind that while not edifying this post is quite clean.  However, I can't promise the same for other posts on the blog or for the comments.)

(By the way, the study that the story cites says that the result of this is that 10% of Dutch ATMs are infected with the staphylococcal bacteria which causes the flesh-eating MERSA infection.  I do not know if this is different from the ATMs of other countries or not but I am now all paranoid about ATM machines.)

No comments:

Post a Comment