Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The History of the Colosseum

The Colosseum had some interesting informational and historical information signs that were pretty interesting.  I realize that this is fairly boring, but I didn't include much history in the last post, and since I took all of the time to take these photos, I thought that I would include them here.  (If you have trouble reading these, you should be able to see them in a larger size by clicking on them.
If you click here, you can fine a pretty good travelogue with information and pictures about the buildings in the Forum.  If you click here, you can find some pretty, artsy, black-and-white pictures of Rome, including the Colosseum and the Forum.  If you go here, you can see an artsy picture of the Colosseum at night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment